Although this could be used for breakfast, it has often provided a very satisfying dinner for us. Although the apple is not prominent, it adds a lovely hint of balance to this very quick and easy to put together meal! I HIGHLY recommend it!
Impossible Ham & Cheddar Pie
- 1½ cups cut-up cooked ham
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar
- 4 med. green onions, minced (I use a couple dashes of dried minced onion)
- 1 small cooking apple, peeled, chopped
- ½ cup Bisquick (or homemade biscuit/baking mix)
- 1 cup milk
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 2 eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spray a 9″pie pan with non-fat cooking spray. Sprinkle ham, cheese, onions and apple in pie plate.
- In medium bowl, thoroughly mix remaining ingredients until blended. Pour over ham mixture.
- Bake uncovered 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- We like to serve this with biscuits and salad.